Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. This sign is a:
2. This road sign means
3. If under 21 years of age you are considered to be driving while under the influence if your blood alcohol level is:
4. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
5. If someone has consumed alcoholic drinks, what will help the person overcome the influence of those drinks?
6. When getting ready to change lanes, you should
7. This road sign means
8. What should you do when you see this sign?