Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. If a transit vehicle (bus) has signaled and is pulling back onto the roadway, you must:
2. Taking drugs along with alcohol:
3. If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
4. Drivers may pass on a two-lane roadway marked with a single solid yellow line on their side of the center line.
5. Which of the following must you obey over the other three
6. To prepare for anything coming up in the road ahead, you should: