Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
2. What does a flashing yellow light mean
3. On slippery roads, you should:
4. Only vehicles displaying special plates or parking placards for persons with disabilities may park in spaces reserved for them by an official PARKING FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES sign
5. While driving, how can you conserve gasoline by looking well ahead of your vehicle
6. When driving on slick roads, you should:
7. If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
8. Which of the following does not happen after drinking