Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 20 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. To prepare for anything coming up in the road ahead, you should:
2. You are coming to an intersection with a yellow flashing light. You should:
3. As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action would be to
4. At an intersection with a yield sign, you should:
5. A flashing red traffic signal at an intersection has the same requirements as which of the following?
6. This sign means: