Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. When changing lanes, you can check your blind spot by:
2. When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
3. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
4. This sign tells you that:
5. Double solid yellow lines painted down the middle of the road mean
6. This sign means