Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. What does a flashing yellow light mean
2. If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
3. This sign means:
4. This sign means:
5. When driving in rain, you must
6. Increase your following distance when
7. When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
8. The minimum drinking age in this state is ____ years.