Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. When approaching a disabled pedestrian using a guide dog, white cane or other assistive device, a driver should yield the right-of-way
2. As you drive, you're required to stop your vehicle:
3. A driver does not need to allow as much distance when following a motorcycle as when following a car.
4. A flashing red traffic signal at an intersection has the same requirements as which of the following?
5. When passing another vehicle, a driver should wait until the entire car the driver just passed is visible in the rearview mirror before turning back into the right-hand lane.
6. When you are being “tailgated”;