Mississippi CDL Practice Test: All - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||37|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. What should you NOT do when the trailer has begun to skid?
2. What might you not be able to do if your vehicle is hydroplaning?
3. Another name for off tracking is _______.
4. Why should you not drive your vehicle if the air pressure does not build up quickly enough?
5. A serious traffic violation is which of the following?
6. In good weather, the posted speed for curves is safe for cars, but it may be _______ for many buses.