Mississippi CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||42|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. During the pre-trip vehicle inspection of the skills test, you will _________.
2. On the Hazardous Materials Table column 1 shows _______.
3. It is illegal to operate a CMV if your blood alcohol concentration is above _____.
4. You will lose your hazardous materials endorsement if ________.
5. Which of the following is the shipper required to put on the package of a hazardous material?
6. You should not smoke within _______ feet of a placarded cargo tank used for Class 3 (Flammable Liquids) or Division 2.1 (Gases).