Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be placed:
2. When you are stopped, you should:
3. What happens when a motorcycle is leaned over, as when it is going through a corner?
4. Helmets __________
5. When riding in a group, it is best to put inexperienced riders near the front because:
6. When travelling in a group, members of the group should: