Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is NOT a way to ensure proper protection from a helmet?
2. Which of the following is not an example of a slippery surface?
3. To help when driving at night, a motorcycle operator should do all of the following except:
4. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield
5. To increase your line of sight when preparing to pass another vehicle you should:
6. A passenger on a motorcycle should