Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. When using an unfamiliar bike, you:
2. If you think stopping will take longer, you should:
3. When riding with a passenger, the driver should provide directions to the passenger, including
4. If your motorcycle starts to wobble:
5. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
6. Most crashes happen: