Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. When braking for ordinary stops, you should
2. Maximum front-line braking is accomplished by:
3. When driving a motorcycle and trying to turn, you should:
4. When using an unfamiliar bike, you:
5. What can help reduce head or neck injuries resulting from a crash?
6. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?