Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. If carrying a load in a sidecar, the stopping distance:
2. The FRONT brake supplies how much of the potential stopping power?
3. To keep friends from hurting themselves after they have been drinking, you could do all of the following except:
4. To lessen your chances of being in a crash, you should do all of the following except:
5. When checking tire pressure,
6. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be: