Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. An approved helmet:
2. How does the stopping distance for motorcycles compare to cars?
3. What is a large consideration in choosing the lane position to drive in?
4. When passing parked cars, what part of the lane should you use?
5. Where is the rear brake pedal usually located?
6. When riding with a passenger, the driver should: