Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. When you are driving a motorcycle and being passed from behind, you should
2. A good source of information about your motorcycle is:
3. Several factors influence Blood Alcohol Concentration. Which factor DOES NOT play a role?
4. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
5. What should you not do to improve safety when driving at night?
6. If drinking alcohol, you should: