Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. When driving you should:
2. When driving a three-wheel motorcycle, the best lane position in a curve is:
3. Because of their small size, motorcycles seem to be:
4. Where is the greatest potential for conflict between a motorcycle and other traffic?
5. When riding on a slippery surface, you should
6. If it is foggy or raining, how should you use your headlight?