Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group, it is best to put inexperienced riders near the front because:
2. If you borrow a motorcycle:
3. Where is the throttle located?
4. When you are being passed by another vehicle on your left, you should:
5. What would prevent a helmet from providing the most protection?
6. When driving in traffic, it is best to not drive alongside a vehicle because: