Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Mississippi, you must pass a knowledge test. The Mississippi Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. Which provides the most protection for your eyes?
2. Which of the following should not be checked regularly?
3. What type of footwear is best for a motorcycle operator?
4. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
5. If the throttle is stuck, you should:
6. If your motorcycle starts to wobble: