Mississippi DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Mississippi Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Mississippi Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. Adjust your rearview and side mirrors:
2. When is it OK to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
3. The blind spots where trucks will not be able to see you are:
4. If you approach a flashing red traffic light, you:
5. This road sign means
6. On an undivided highway when an emergency vehicle approaches with its siren and/or flashing lights on, you should: