Mississippi DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Mississippi Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Mississippi Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. It is night. A vehicle coming towards you has its high beams on which make it hard to see the road ahead, you should:
2. When you come to a flashing yellow light, you must:
3. At intersections with a "Yield" sign, you must:
4. Which of the following driving skills are affected by the use of alcohol and/or drugs?
5. What is a crosswalk?
6. If, while driving, a tire suddenly blows out, you should: