Mississippi DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Mississippi Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Mississippi Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. What should a driver do when approaching a traffic control signal that is not in operation?
2. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
3. Roads with double solid yellow line markings in the center indicate that passing is:
4. You are driving behind a motorcycle and want to pass. You must:
5. From top to bottom, the following is the proper order for traffic lights:
6. When taking any medicine, you should: