Mississippi DMV Permit Practice Test 20 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Mississippi Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Mississippi Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. You have to yield to a pedestrian:
2. In work zones, barriers, such as drums cones and tunes are used to:
3. If there is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane, you should
4. Should you always drive slower than other traffic?
5. When driving on gravel or dirt roads:
6. The best thing to do if you become tired or sleepy while driving is: