Mississippi DMV Permit Practice Test 21 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Mississippi Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Mississippi Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. The safest place for children 12 and under to ride in a vehicle equipped with air bags is:
2. Before changing lanes or attempting to pass another vehicle, you should:
3. What should you do when you see this sign?
4. At a school crossing sign, you should:
5. A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the "Don't walk" signal begins to flash. The pedestrian is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. You should
6. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always: