Mississippi DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Mississippi Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Mississippi Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. You are preparing to exit an expressway. When should you start reducing speed?
2. As your speed increases it is most important to:
3. This sign shows one type of:
4. Roads are slippery after it first starts to rain. When the road is slippery you should:
5. When driving at night and a vehicle comes toward you with their high beam headlights on:
6. You can pass a vehicle ahead if it safe to do so when: