Mississippi DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Mississippi Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Mississippi Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Mississippi Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Mississippi Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Mississippi DMV locations.
1. Motorcycles, scooters, and mopeds are not easy to see; therefore, you should:
2. Before returning to the original lane after passing another vehicle, you should:
3. When leaving alleys or driveways:
4. This sign indicates:
5. When another vehicle is passing you:
6. Which lane must you be in before making a left turn from a one-way street?