Missouri CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Missouri CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. When you are transporting cargo, you should check your cargo is secure every _____ miles.
2. If you renounce your United States citizenship, you will ______.
3. _______ are required of all drivers applying to take the CDL test.
4. What is another name for front-end header board?
5. If you have committed three serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV, you will likely lose your CDL at least _______ days.
6. If you are transporting a sealed load, how often should you inspect it?