Missouri CDL Practice Test: Passenger - Test 2020(From the 2020 Missouri CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Missouri Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. How do you label a package if the hazardous material label will not fit on the package?
2. In the Hazardous Material Table, what is in Column 2?
3. When loading containers of hazardous materials, you should not use:
4. What does a shipping paper describe?
5. Where are the identification numbers assigned to chemicals located?
6. A person should not smoke within __ feet of a vehicle placarded for Class 3 (flammable liquids) or Division 2.1 (gases).