Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. What is a large consideration in choosing the lane position to drive in?
2. Motorcycle drivers should not rely on their mirrors to see what’s going on around them because:
3. What type of signs are yellow with black lettering or symbols?
4. It is recommended that a driver:
5. To get the best protection, what should you look for when using a helmet?
6. Why should a load be placed low on a motorcycle?