Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. A wobble, or shaking of the front wheel and handlebars, may be caused by:
2. Where is the throttle located?
3. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
4. When riding at night, you should drive
5. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
6. What should you do if your motorcycle begins to “wobble?”