Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. When approaching an intersection, you should:
2. When braking for ordinary stops, you should
3. When choosing clothes for riding, which of the following is not a good choice?
4. To help you be seen, you should wear:
5. If a driver is closely following you,
6. Most motorcycle crashes happen: