Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. A simple way to make your motorcycle easier to see is to:
2. If your motorcycle starts to wobble:
3. When adjusting your rearview mirrors, you should focus on:
4. If you wait an hour for each drink before you ride:
5. With drinking and driving, many penalties are:
6. Where is the control for the rear brake located?