Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. You will get the best protection from a helmet that is all of the following, except:
2. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must be all of the following except:
3. What is a guarantee that other drivers will see you?
4. When riding at night, you should drive
5. If a driver is closely following you,
6. A pre-ride inspection should be done: