Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. What type of footwear is best for a motorcycle operator?
2. What can help reduce head or neck injuries resulting from a crash?
3. Making eye contact with other drivers:
4. When riding at night, you should:
5. When riding with a passenger you should tell them to do all of the following EXCEPT
6. When braking, as the motorcycle’s weigh moves forward, you can