Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. When you are being passed by another vehicle, which part of the lane should you ride in?
2. A windshield:
3. How effective are helmets?
4. It is recommended that a driver:
5. Riding at night is usually:
6. What could happen if you’re not going slow enough when you shift into a lower gear?