Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. Who should set the pace when riding in a group?
2. What fabric provides the best protection for motorcycle riders?
3. The center portion of a lane often contains an oily strip. This strip:
4. What does this signal mean?
5. Which of the following will protect your eyes from the wind?
6. When riding, a cushion of space is helpful to: