Missouri DOR Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Missouri, you must pass a knowledge test. The Missouri Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. You will get the best protection from a helmet that is all of the following, except:
2. What does this signal mean?
3. On a slippery surface, which of the following should you not do?
4. When you are being passed by another vehicle on your left, you should:
5. After drinking, what lessens the effects of alcohol?
6. When going downhill on a motorcycle with a sidecar: