Missouri DOR Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Missouri Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Missouri Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. At a light rail intersection, always
2. The minimum age that a person must be in order to obtain an Instruction Permit is:
3. Front door windows on a vehicle may be tinted to no more than:
4. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?
5. When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
6. This sign means: