Missouri DOR Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Missouri Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Missouri Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. What should you do when you see this sign?
2. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
3. At night, slow down and always:
4. This sign means
5. When traveling behind a motorcycle:
6. When driving in fog, you should use your _________.