Missouri DOR Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Missouri Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Missouri Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. At an intersection with a yield sign, you should:
2. This sign means:
3. When a person buys a vehicle, he or she must title the vehicle within:
4. When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
5. What should you be most concerned about when you see this sign?
6. A point accumulation advisory letter will be sent to you if you: