Missouri DOR Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Missouri Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Missouri Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Missouri Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Missouri Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Missouri DMV locations.
1. To avoid a collision, you should:
2. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
3. If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
4. On the freeway, you see a ”merging traffic“ sign. You should:
5. If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
6. This sign means