Montana CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Montana CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. When will you lose your CDL for life?
2. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
3. Placards are used to _______.
4. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
5. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
6. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.