Montana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Montana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Montana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Montana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. To stop quickly, you should:
2. The center portion of a lane often contains an oily strip. This strip:
3. When packing a load on a motorcycle:
4. Which of the following will protect your eyes from the wind?
5. To prevent getting fatigued on a long ride, you should do all of the following except:
6. If you try shifting into a lower gear, but you are not going slow enough, what could happen?