Montana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Montana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Montana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Montana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. When securing a load, you should place the load ____.
2. When passing cars parked on the right, what is a dangerous situation a motorcycle operator should be prepared for?
3. When choosing a helmet, you will get the most protection by using a helmet that:
4. When choosing clothes for riding, which of the following is not a good choice?
5. Where is the greatest potential for conflict between a motorcycle and other traffic?
6. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must be all of the following except: