Montana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Montana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Montana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Montana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. When being passed by another vehicle and there is a wind blast. What lane position allows the most room for error?
2. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
3. With a heavy load, you will want to adjust the
4. When approaching an uneven surface, you should:
5. Passengers should:
6. What is not an advantage of riding closely when riding in a group?