Montana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Montana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Montana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Montana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. When driving at night, you should do all of the following except:
2. A motorcycle “fits” you if:
3. Where is the greatest potential for conflict between a motorcycle and other traffic?
4. If approaching a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should:
5. Surfaces that provide poor traction include all of the following, except:
6. You’ll have a better chance of avoiding serious injury if you wear all of the following except: