Montana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Montana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Montana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Montana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
2. You’ll have a better chance of avoiding serious injury if you wear all of the following except:
3. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
4. The FRONT brake supplies how much of the potential stopping power?
5. When preparing to pass another vehicle, you should get in the left portion of the lane because:
6. Regardless of the style, a DOT-compliant helmet would have all of the following except: