Montana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Montana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Montana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Montana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. Regardless of the style, a DOT-compliant helmet would have all of the following except:
2. When applying the front brake, you should:
3. When riding with a passenger, the driver should:
4. When being passed, all of the following are potential hazards, except:
5. To lean the motorcycle, you should:
6. On a slippery surface.