Montana DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Montana Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Montana, you must pass a knowledge test. The Montana Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. The best way to stop quickly is to:
2. When making a turn, you should:
3. If you must go over an obstacle, you should:
4. To keep friends from hurting themselves after they have been drinking, you could do all of the following except:
5. When passing,
6. What is a guarantee that other drivers will see you?