Montana DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Montana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Montana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Montana Knowledge exam consists of 33 questions. You must score 81% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. Certain highway signs and markings require that you must obey the indicated instruction. Such signs are known as:
2. Who is most likely to be killed in a work zone crash?
3. This sign means:
4. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
5. You are coming to a railroad crossing and the crossing signals are flashing. You should:
6. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.